Paul and Mel's UK

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Idyllic

... is a perfect word to describe the Algarve coastline in Portugal. The beaches are gorgeous. Although, for the Mediterranean, the water was cold. Really cold. So much so that most of the swimming we did over the long weekend was in our resort swimming pool. We stayed here by the way. Great facilities, so so apartments, very big, a lot of restaurants and a lot of families. So if it's a party atmosphere you were after, I wouldn't recommend this resort, otherwise it's not a bad place to spend a weekend. They had some pretty dodgy karaoke on Friday night though!

I know I'm one for these picture collages and they don't show the best of the pictures, but it's really the only way I can provide a snapshot of a particular theme without posting loads of individual photographs, so ... forgive me. More pics can be found on my flicker site.

Paul is on a roll now by the way. He's already talking about booking our long weekend at the end of August. And come mid September there may just be some Greek Island hopping on the cards. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home