Paul and Mel's UK

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I turn my back for just one minute

On many occasions, many moons ago, MB and I would be out at The Geebung and Captain Spalding and the crew would play Dead or Alive's You Spin Me round Like a Record. We would sing with great voice and bad pitch. The singer of that group was Pete Burns. That's him on the left. That is also him on the right, as he appears in the current series of Celebrity Big Brother in the UK. And if you think you are freaked out now, why don't you check out their site.

What the hell happened? I don't think he is a transexual because he hasn't had implants so I imagine he still has his bits.

I am not sure he is a transvestite because he still calls himself Pete (as opposed to Peta, or Joan for that matter). On his website he is readily identifiable as men.

So what the hell do we label Pete Burns as?

2 Comments:

  • I think that Pete Burns may, in fact, be your father?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:03 AM  

  • Don't be silly. My father looks much better than Pete Burns does in a skirt.

    By Blogger bloggerpaul, at 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home