Paul and Mel's UK

Monday, March 06, 2006

Adieu Australie

From the Plaza Lounge in Singapore during the stop over I find myself with some internet time. Thus, the first P&M UK entry in a three weeks.

During those three weeks we have been catching up the inner sanctum and have been reminded that the inner sanctum is good. And for that we must thank and curse in equal measure (the curse being, of course, the difficulty of returning to the UK where the inner sanctum is much much smaller).

Special thanks to M&J B, M&D P, the McCs for giving us digs and - from my point of view - a special thanks to my own CD for saying yes to everything (well, almost!). Fingers crossed I have not forgotten anybody from this list (If I have forgotten anyone, I will blame the Mersyndol which is still in partial affect). Mel will have her own thank yous I am sure (looks funny, but I think this is grammatically correct) .

To everyone else, thank you very very much for either making the time to see us or having us over. Again, you have made it tough return to the UK.

Anyway, stand-by for pics and stories accumulated.

1 Comments:

  • Mate, we need your new email address if you can send it.

    Quite a few of us are getting together for a few drinks at Greenwich on Saturday 18th if you are keen.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home