Paul and Mel's UK

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Easy like Sunday ...




... afternoon.

Now this is my kind of way to spend a Sunday afternoon. SG, MD and Paul and I spent a long lazy Sunday afternoon at a Gastro-pub Wimbledon Village called Firestables. We've been meaning to go there for months. Today ... we bit the bullet and finally went. We were certainly not disappointed. We waited almost an hour for a table, but that's okay as there were places to stand/sit and drink. The food was very nice, I ordered the roast without the roast. Those who know me know that I don't eat red meat ... but love my veggies, so I ordered the roast beef without the beef. It came with some very scrumptious roast potatoes, carrots, parsnip and ... yorkshire pudding. YUM!

As you can see from the photos, dessert was a chocolate torte with espresso icecream.

No dinner for this little pisgsy! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home