Paul and Mel's UK

Sunday, January 08, 2006

It's just a walk in the park


I'm trying my hand at keeping my photos on a site called Flickr. So yesterday I thought I would make a photo diary of my day, upload the pics to Flickr and then try and provide you with a link to it on here ... let's see if it works.

This weekend started off like most. Pretty quiet. I slept in on Saturday morning. Then got my cooking show fix by watching a bit of Saturday's Kitchen on tv, which gave me loads of inspiration for some fabulous meals and then I thought I'd get my butt off the couch and go for a nice long walk. I've started back at the gym and had only been twice this week so thought a long walk would almost make up for that. Despite the fact that it was only 3 degrees outside, I donned my sneakers, sweats, big warm puffy jacket, i-pod and camera and high-tailed it out of the house.

I took these photos along the way click here to let you see what I see. I ended up walking for around three hours around Southfields, Wimbledon Park and Wimbledon Village and, well ... the photos and the comments kind of speak for themselves. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home