Paul and Mel's UK

Sunday, April 16, 2006

You know where the devil is


DSCF0319_edited-2
Originally uploaded by bloggerpaul.
You know, I have been umming and ahhing about what new digital camera to buy.

First, I decided that I would by a super-zoom. I like the fact that they are reasonably priced have up 12x zoom. But I am concerned that the actual photos aren't as good as they might be.

Which then made me decide to buy an SLR. Great photos. Great flexibility ... but also a great hunk of camera to lug around. Not to mention the additional (and substantial) cost of extra lenses.

But then I read an article about the immediacy of compact cameras. So here I am, decided that I will buy the smallest, thinest camera possible. Until today.

Went for a walk around Wimbledon Common with MS's 10x super-zoom camera. It was not perfect(shutter lag, for one), but that zoom was great fun. And I got to get just a little artsy - see how the background of the photo in ths entry is blury ... fancy, eh?

Looks like I am back where I started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home