Paul and Mel's UK

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Indulge me













Excuse me, but sometimes a girl's just gotta shop. It's summertime, the temperature's rising, the sales are on ... what's a girl to do but indulge in a little retail therapy.

I try not to buy clothes unless they're on sale and I am pretty pleased to say that most of the clothing that I do buy is at a very reasonable price.

Take those three bandeau tops for example ... £5 each! The matching headbands - £4, the teal floral skirt - £17, the white halter top - £6.99, the brown summber dress - £20 and the swimwear, both for under £35. The only thing that cost me a pretty penny in this collage was my haircut - £56 (ouch!).

I went to Bluewater yesterday which is a big shopping mall in Kent, with a couple of girls from work. No bigger than Chadstone but the shops were fantastic! And everything was on sale. I didn't buy everything in this pic from there just the brown dress and the haircut. The rest is an accummulation of buys over the past few weeks.

I think I'm now 100% ready for my summer holidays. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • Hair cut looks sensational miss & I love that sun dress.

    C xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:21 PM  

  • Aah thanks Crawley!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home