Paul and Mel's UK

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Another day, another shopping expedition

Mel:

Okay, not quite. But close. Before coming here I ditched a lot of clothes, including my running shoes and sweats. So, last week I picked up a new pair of Nike Air Max's and get this ... they're "retro". Retro being just like the ones that were around in high school. Very cool. Oh, and kid's size too so save on VAT (GST).


Today at bargain bonanza H&M, I picked up some sweats. I've tried to get my butt out of bed in the morning to walk but the thought of doing so without warm fleecy sweats really put me off. So, tomorrow ... wait for it!

We put fruit and nuts out in the backyard today in the hope of luring the resident squirrels. Will take a snap of it as soon as.

Two interviews tomorrow, another on Monday and then a meeting with Adecco next Wednesday. I'll keep you all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home