Paul and Mel's UK

Friday, August 26, 2005

Ain't nothin but a G thang


It took a while to get this story posted, considering it's a story and photo from Paris ... no excuse, just lazy.

Paul and I were at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower ... remember, lines as long as a football field ... when an older woman walked past me. She would have easily been 50+ and what I couldn't believe was that ... and you can't see it too clearly in the picture here, but her skirt was sheer. And not slightly sheer, I'm talking seeing the colour of her butt cheeks under the fabric sheer. And under this ever-so-sheer pencil skirt was a skimpy dark blue g-string.

We honestly couldn't believe our eyes. I had to get a photo, so camera in hand, trying my utmost to look inconspicuous I followed her around the grounds of the Eiffel Tower until I was close enough to get a snap.

Problem was, just when I had the perfect shot, she met up with what looked like her daughter and her husband ... check their line of sight ... straight at (not so) inconspicuous chic with the camera! I was busted. They were obviously too polite to say anything. It was obvious that I was standing behind her taking a snap of wifey/mum's butt but they didn't pull me up for it. Embarrassed maybe? I would be.

Note to mum ... no matter how hot you think your butt looks in a see-through pencil skirt and g-string please please ... see-through/g-string get up looks bad enough on of age wearers, let alone grossly overaged wearers!

Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home