Paul and Mel's UK

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The day after the day before

Hello all

Thanks you all very much for your concern. It is about 5:45am and I am about to head off to the gym. I can confirm that all is well with Mel and me. I got home (in very good time, actually) using the overland line and Mel got a lift home with a work colleague.

I have gotten up a little earlier than usual to check the news reports. I am surprised to hear that almost all of the underground network is up and running again. Still, I will not risk delays: I will take the overland.

I imagine it will be work as usual. Yesterday was such a non-productive day that today will need to be full steam ahead.

Mel will be up soon and instead of doing the on again, off again approach she usually takes to get to work, she will take one long train ride to work.

And for anybody who know them, MD and SG are just fine as well. SG, in particular, works around Victoria station - a likely target which we are glad was not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home