Paul and Mel's UK

Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Bombing - Update

It is fairly chaotic in The City. Bobbys are at every corner, sirens are blairing everywhere. But the people are calm and going about their day. Well kind of

I am anticipating a long walk home as the public transport network has come to a standstill. It is about a 13 km walk. So I went to a sports store to get some walking gear (I can bag a bargain even in the midst of a disaster). I say 5 people in line with nothing but shoe boxes (containing runners) in their hands. 'Anticipating walking home?' I ask. They all nod their head ...

1 Comments:

  • Runners are a small price to pay Moo...so glad you are both ok. Love and hugs to you both.
    You could shop under water Moo....seriously!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home