Paul and Mel's UK

Sunday, January 14, 2007

To Florence for a P


Well, not quite, but almost!

Budget airlines are really big here and a couple of days ago Ryanair announced flights for 1p. Of course, the obligatory tax and levies were to be added on top of that, but given that these only equate to approximately £20 at the most that's a pretty cheap flight!

As timing would have it KW confirmed her itinerary with me for her and her new (new to me, not so new to her anymore) beau's OS holiday. What a perfect opportunity to 1. take advantage of fantastic airfare prices, 2. catch up with the delectable Miss KW and 3. check out the new beau who seems to have swept the Delectable One off her feet.

So on 1st March I'm flying into Florence, meeting The DO and the NB the following day, catching a train up to the DO's Dad's rented villa in a village near Florence for the evening and then training it again up to Milan for two nights where the DO and her NB are off to catch some sporting action and I'm off to catch some action of the shopping kind. All at the remarkable price of approximately £48.00. Train fares and accommodation not included.

I totally disagree with anyone who says living in London is expensive.

3 Comments:

  • Wonder if you could get to Thailand for 48 pound???
    How cool would be that be if you could!

    C x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 PM  

  • About £515 incl tax. Certainly not £48 but not bad either!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 11:46 PM  

  • I must say I do approve of my new title - DO!! Very correct I would say! Can't wait to see you Mel,
    KW
    xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home