Paul and Mel's UK

Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's a dogs life

I know, we were meant to come straight back from our trip and post loads of photos and give you a full account of our fabulous time in the Greek Islands and we didn't! But, there is a reason for this. Whilst we were in Greece, Paul wrote a daily account of our island hopping adventures which he plans to type up into a travel journal and publish on the web. He's now working away all week so is really finding it hard to find the time to type up his mammoth journal. And, whilst he is writing his journal I am under strict instructions not to publish my photos or give any part of our trip away so as to spoil the surprise.

But I can't help myself. So I had to post this cute shot. This was taken in Santorini and because of the content of this photo and Paul's public dislike for four legged furry creatures (I know KJ - it's terrible!) I knew I'd be safe publishing this photo without giving away any of the photos or stories he wants to tell.

And while I'm at it, I may as well post this one too. HOW CUTE IS THIS! I am wearing a gold necklace with shells and bits hanging off it which they seemed to want to play with (rip off my neck!) Oh and great tan too huh? Sadly it's fading already.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home