Paul and Mel's UK

Friday, May 09, 2008

I can see clearly now ...

Phew! What a week. It's been crazy-busy for me this week. Monday was a public holiday so Paul and I went with S&M to a gorgeous country pub for lunch. The weather has been beautiful so we got to sit outside in the beer garden eating our meals, watching kids play and bumble bees fly.

On Tues I was in Edinburgh and Wed and Thur in Copenhagen. Whirlwind tours.

Today I spent the morning in the office and then in the afternoon got my Lasik Eye Surgery done. The surgery was at 2:30pm and it's now almost just midnight and I can see just fine. The surgery itself didn't hurt, it was just very wierd. The clamp on my eyes was extremely uncomfortable and it was a little disconcerting having a suction thingy put on my eye, but other than that, it was just fine.

I went straight to sleep after getting home (with these gorgeous eye goggles on so I don't bump my eyes during the sleep and dislodge me unhealed, unattached cornea) and now I have drops that I need to put in for the next 7 days. But waa laa! That's it. All done.

It's too early to tell but so far ... I recommend it.

5 Comments:

  • Hi there
    hope all is well, I guess you're both busy - have you made the move to Dubai yet ??

    take care

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 PM  

  • Hi Mel,

    What's been happening? Miss reading your bloggs, its been a while? What country are you in these days? Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 AM  

  • Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
    Moving To Australia From UK

    By Blogger Steffi, at 4:31 AM  

  • Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader

    and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.
    Moving To Australia From UK

    By Blogger Steffi, at 4:32 AM  

  • Your article is very helpful. you can visit my website.
    foreign exchange rates

    By Blogger parvina, at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home