Paul and Mel's UK

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Catch up

Just on stuff.

Paul's been working in Frankfurt this week. He emailed me on Tuesday to say that his hotel was in the red-light district.

I've had a middle ear infection all week so have been dizzier than my usual self the past couple of days.

Paul went out on a big night with his friend MD last night which he hasn't done in a while. He came home feeling a little worse for wear with lamb kebab in hand! Lamb kebab at 1am in the morning apparently = good night!

I had a consultation for Lasik eye surgery yesterday. I've booked in to get my eyes lasered on 9 May. I've committed to £2000! Crikey!

Lazy bloody Saturday today. Liking it though. Started the day with bacon, eggs, french toast and spaghetti, followed by reading The Times. Now I'm glued to the Mac and Paul's glued to his keyboard.

Speaking of Paul being glued to his keyboard. Let me just fill you in on the tunes that are blasting out of his headphones. John Farnham! Followed by some AC/DC. Who is this man I'm sharing my life with? John Farnham for Pete's sake. That's embarrassing.

Paul's currently on the phone to MB in Aus. And I can only hear his side of the conversation and I'm hearing ... "Only as old as the woman you feel policy?" I'm not even going to ask about that one. ; )

Oh, and speaking of Paul. Despite his lack of posting recently; he swears he still loves you. Honest. He's just a lazy git. Oops. Did I just say that? Sorry PP.

Only 6 days to go before I'm off to Austria for a holiday with my dear Annemarie. We're in Vienna for four nights and will be going to Mozart's Orchestra, followed by three nights in Salzburg and the Sound of Music Tour, one night in lovely Innsbruck and then one night in Zurich. It's going to be fantastic!

Then four weeks after that Paul, MD, SG, MS and TH and I are all off to Malta for a long weekend.

Sunday lunch tomorrow afternoon at the Alma with MS and the lovely Laura from New York.

Gave some lub to the Kelvinator via text today as she was feeling a little sad. Lub to Kell via text = "Kellee is like a stained glass window. She sparkles and shines when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in her true beauty is revealed because she has light from within." Can't claim that as my own unfortunately. But it's sweet huh?

That's about it at the moment. Not much else to report.

2 Comments:

  • I say run little one, run as fast as you can, don't make eye contact just walk to the front door open it & start RUNNING!
    John Farnham ... what the????

    Cxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

  • Oh I thought that quote was yours! I thought you were truly talented! No matter, it made me feel spesh anyway! Thanks Meli
    k xxxxxxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home