Paul and Mel's UK

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Marrakesh


We won't be in London on Christmas day. Paul, MS and I are flying out tomorrow for 10 nights in Morocco. First 6 in Marrakesh followed by a few nights in Fez - including New Year's Eve.

I'm quite excited and not quite sure what to expect. The chairman of the Co. I work for went there last year for Christmas, so the other day I asked him for some hot tips. The first thing he said was, "I hope you like snakes, because they are everywhere."

Not much scares me ... except fast cars, as SNAKES! Since his hot tip, I've been dreaming of snakes all night long. Nightmares actually. The other morning I woke up with a yelp which also woke Paul up. When he asked me what was wrong I said in a sleepy panic, "I was just bitten by a snake!"

Anyway, another Christmas away from home. They are getting harder and harder. Wishing you all a Merry Merry Christmas. Be safe.

M&P x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home