Paul and Mel's UK

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dancefloor cropdusters - Subtle Butt required


We had our work Christmas party last night which was an absolute blast. A great venue in Central London with circus acts, great food, lots of people dressed up to the nines and hours and hours of dancing. Here's some snaps of the evening: Party Pics

But ... what is it with packed dancefloors and cropduster
s? So many times I was on the dancefloor getting my groove on, as I do, when a god-awful rotten egg waft would come my way from some stanky person. And of course - with all the movement on the dancefloor - no one is ever going to pick who it is. Gross!

I think I should start marketing these nifty little numbers to nightclubs. They could sell them in the toilets as vending machines. What do you think?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home