Paul and Mel's UK

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pitch black

Mel and I got talking today and I realised that I have seen two 30+ degree days in the last two years.

This is truly depressing.

Almost makes you want to go out and by a sun lamp. Almost.

Next summer there will be no mucking around - it will be sunny and it will be hot. None of this mid-September shoulder season malarkey. I want to run the risk of getting burned to a crisp. I want to wade in the water because I will die if I don't. I want to live in my sunnies.

Coincidentally, it is 32 degrees in Melbourne today.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Melbourne Max temps
    Sat 32
    Sun 32
    Mon 37
    Tue 37
    Wed 16 (and 20mm of rain)
    Thur 19
    Should be mid 0's all next week ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 PM  

  • ... should read mid 20's ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home