Paul and Mel's UK

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Check out my undies!


No. That's not my butt in these awful green grundies. This pic was taken from this website.

But, I did purchase myself a pair of these ultra-sexy padded poop-catchers.

Before you begin to think I've gone stark raving mad consider this ... summertime in the Mediterranean and cycling for up to 40km per day for 7 days straight. Girl's gotta get herself some serious tush protection.

And, before you post comments about incontenance pants, panty-liners with wings etc ... don't worry, I've heard it all before. Let me tell you this though, I'll be the one smiling at the @$$ end of our cycling trip, don't you worry.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Mel

    great link - would be OK if we were all as tiny as you - all the REAL sizes have sold out!! Enjoy your cycle

    Cheers Dawn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home