Paul and Mel's UK

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I am not alone


I am a regular visitor to this site. The secrets are updated each Sunday and some of them I can really relate to. But secrets being secrets - I'm not prepared to divulge which ones, with the exception of the one above.

Paul and I talk about this all the time. Every time I see a pigeon on the street I really really want to kick at it. I hate them. The only thing that stops me, isn't my love of animals (and I generally do love animals) but the fear of retribution. What if someone sees me doing this, thinks I'm a really bad person and gives me a good hard telling off right in the middle of the street?

Boy, I would hate that.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Mel,

    I'm with you 100%. And I'll share my little secret with you - I've actually laid some leather on one! I've also managed to collect one with my car - it made a nice little feathery explosion - puff it went. Sam.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home