Paul and Mel's UK

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Very Quick Thank You ...

Hello all

I have been a little slower getting onto the blogging than I would have like to have been. The first two days after arriving I was a zombie. The next week I was busy with work. Eh ... like the saying goes, excuses are like a$$holes: we all have them and they all stink.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to say a quick thank you to eveyone who made the time to see me while I was there. Also thanks to MB and (the now) JB for making me a part of you day and to the younger members of my clan for reminding me why I miss home.

Thanks.

P.S. Due to consensus in feedback, I should tell you that this blog was written by Paul. Hence, the 'bloggerpaul' thingo beneath this post. When it is a post from Mel, it will say Meli Mel or 'MEL:' at the very top. I have a gag to make about this in the future ... stay tuned ...

1 Comments:

  • Mrs B! Heaven forbid ...

    As no stone shall go unturned, as shall no story go untold. You know all stories that are to be told .. and if you don't, you need only ask FDM.

    So when is the Joey&MickeyB blog going live?

    By Blogger bloggerpaul, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home