Paul and Mel's UK

Sunday, September 18, 2005

When we aim to deceive


Hello All. I know I have been really quite average at keeping things on here up to date, even after you all told me that you do check the blog from time to time to see what we are up to. I am knocking things of my to-do list today and updating the blog is one of them.

Anyway, this photo was on the train back from Paris (you know ... about 2 months ago!). As you may recall, Mel posted some photos, one of which was me sleeping - not my best angle I can tell you. She also posted a photo of herself sleeping. How can this be, I hear you ask. Well of course she was not sleeping, she was pretending to sleep for the camera. Actually, she pretended to be sleeping six times for the camera, choosing the version of 'sleeping' that she was most happy with the public seeing.

All of this went unknownst to me. The first I knew about it was when I saw my sleeping head on a very public blog. By sheer fluke, I was also taking photos on this day. And by even less chance, I took a photo of Mel really sleeping. I like this photo because it is not as flattering of Mel's sleeping pose as any of the six shots she took of herself. Better yet, it is not as flattering from both the back and the front - check the reflection in the window!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home