Paul and Mel's UK

Saturday, October 15, 2005

PodCast No.1

As promised, a Paul and Mel's UK podcast. Click here to check it out

Now, I don't profess to have anything intersting to say - and having just had a quick listen to it, I can speak for Mel as well - but I hope that it gives you an idea of our day to day life and is like having a bit of a chat.

I chose the theme song. I am fairly certain it won't remain our theme song, but I thought is was apt. You'll see what I mean.

Also, you should note that the original recording went for around 15 minutes. I ummed and ahhed a lot ... Mel said some more non-PC things ... so the final cut came down to around 5 minutes. On broadband it takes about 30 seconds to download. But if you are on a dial up connection, you may want to need to watch an episode of Alias while it downloads (well, it is 5Mb, so at dial up speeds it should take about 20 mins)

Anyway, have listen. Have a cringe. And wait for the next podcast - because we had a lot of fun putting this one together.

2 Comments:

  • Podcast is great! Good luck with the cook book Mel, and Paul - keep away from that boy's hands and everything he touches. Soap needs to be in the process irregardless (hee, hee!!) of number 1's or 2's.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 AM  

  • .... I want that one ...

    Thats it ... forget reality TV shows ... it's the Radio for you.

    Radio 1 Breakfast show featuring Meli Mel and Paul.

    ... oh and Mel, does frozen chicken kiev and chips count?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home