Paul and Mel's UK

Sunday, October 02, 2005

To share and (not) share a like


Nothing is sacred.

I have always liked that I can take for granted that can order a beer, or take a six pack home, and I will have exclusive rights to them. The reasoning is simple:Mel does not like beer.

Until now.

Witness Kronenburg Blanc. My local quality-food pub served this up to me first and it is my beer of preference at the moment. Wheat beer is my thing and has been for a while, and this number adds a fruit infused twist. And this is where Mel comes in.

So I am opening my favourite beer on a quiet Sat night at home when aforementioned bier-stress asks for a serve - just to taste, she assures me. Then she asks for another.

I think another bastion has fallen.

1 Comments:

  • That's my girl ! I'm so proud of you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home