Paul and Mel's UK

Sunday, November 13, 2005

It's Another Pale Ale Sunrise

Really struggled to get up for gym today.By 6am I realised it was probably too late for me to do anything about it.

Two culprits at play here. One, I have been out of the gym cycle for a while, so I am finding the early mornings a bit tough. Two, winter is about here and it is cold in the morning.

So along the line of the latter ill, I bolt downstairs this morning to quickly put on the heating. On the way back up stairs to have a shower, I saw this out of one of the upstairs windows.

Have you seen the movie Bedazzled? I am reminded of a scene where the protagonist hope to be a sensitive, sensitive man in order to woo (spelling?) the woman of his dreams. He is so sensitive that he cries at ever sunrise.

Don't even think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home