Paul and Mel's UK

Monday, November 21, 2005

To eat your cake and have it too

You know I have a thing for words. Right pedant, I am. So the photo on the left is one I have had in mind for some time.

It is a photo of each of the 14 signs at a particular tube station in London. I did not miss any. Picasa added a couple of photos to make an even block of sixteen, but my point should still come across.

None of these shots are edited.

Can you see why this particular station is a source for frustration? It is not as obvious as it first appears. There is one very obvious reason. Then ... well ... look a little deeper. Click on the picture to get a expanded view. Let me know when you think you have found it. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • hey guys it's great to know what u guys are doing over in england....and at christmas u both will be missed heaps and i'll make sure we send lots of photo's god bless digital camera's have a great one guys

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM  

  • Finally a chance to sit down and thoroughly read weeks and weeks of your blog. It sounds as though you guys are having just the BEST time! I so, so hope you will be able to visit us up here in the North and see the PUB!!!
    Lots and lots of love,
    Belinda (and Mark too of course!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home