Paul and Mel's UK

Sunday, May 29, 2005


"To bloo or not to bloo ?" That was always the question in mine and Kell's harmonious little terrace in South Melbourne. I was for ... Kell was against. Many a cat fight was had over this very issue. Surveys were conducted ... things got nasty ... yada yada yada.

Alas, Kell won in the end and our toilet water remained clear.

However, Meli Mel seems to have had the last laugh {*mel lets out an evil laugh, feverishly rubbing her hands together*}. I trapse across the globe, and whilst out in a bar in Clapham with Paul drinking two for one cocktails (that's a whole different blog entry) I had to break the seal (we all know how that goes don't we girls). Whilst doing so I noticed that the bar's ladies toilets had blue toilet water. So I whipped out my trusty Mju Mini and took a photo.

Just for you Kell. xxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • Yes ... toilet seat was definitely down whilst flushing.

    By Blogger Melissa, at 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home