Paul and Mel's UK

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Hold that thought .. Take 2!

Just quickly ... looks like we might just have a place anyway. Not quite as homely as the previous one, but recently renovated and much larger. We are due to move in three weeks, unless something goes awry. I know that the real estate agent was doing the checking of our details today (ringing our respective employment agencies and the like) and these check should, of course, come out just fine.

Not much other news to report. Oh, but I am in the US on business for two weeks starting this Sunday, so I hope to have a couple of stories from there.

Where in the State? A hint: Heeeeeyyyyyyy. Post your guesses to this blog. I will post kudos to whomever gets it.

2 Comments:

  • Well that only took one guess..
    Nancy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:46 PM  

  • So long as you don't come back singing "I found my thrills... on Blueberry Hill".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home