Paul and Mel's UK

Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Green Part of the Monopoly Board

That would be Regent St. This pic doesn't do it justice (especially with my big fat head in the way), but the lights on Regent St are really beautiful.

This was taken close to the end of a very unproductive day. I dragged Paul out to Camden Market so I could find another coat. Didn't find coat ... took ages to get to Camden Market ... took ages to get back from Camden Market ... we reach Regent St, checked out the Apple store (most productive part of the day so far ... they reformatted my iPod mini for me and Paul got to amuse himself for a while too) and then realised we were starving so grabbed stale, cold donuts to eat on the way home to tide us over before dinner.

It was around 5:30 when this photo was taken, and can I say, I am just loving life in a big city. You would think that around 5:30pm people would be heading home after a long day shopping, well no. Central London was buzzing. I'm very happy to be here.

Paul is out shopping today (Sunday) for our Christmas tree, decorations and lights ... get ready for the Griswalds Christmas! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home